7) Changes in arterial blood pressure with aging are the result of
8) Systolic blood pressure is (less / equally / more) accurately determined than diastolic blood pressure by the indirect (or, .......................) method.
9) In the venous pulse, the (a / c / v) wave results from atrial filling.
10) The cutaneous veins, functioning in thermoregulation, are normally filled to a (greater / lesser) extent on a hot day and/or during a bout of sustained exercise.
11) Right ventricular stroke volume is (greater than / the same / less than) that of the left ventricular during inspiration.
12) Blood pressure measured with a cuff, sphygmomanometer and stethoscope is a (transmural pressure / perfusion pressure).
Back to Index