1) An increase in the rate of blood flow from the arterial system causes a more negative slope of the catacrotic limb of the aortic pressure curve in
2) The arterial pulse wave travels outward from the heart at a velocity (less than / the same / greater than) blood flow velocity.
3) The mean arterial pressure is more dependent upon the diastolic than the systolic pressure. ( T / F )
4) Arterioles have (more / the same / less) smooth muscle than collagen.
5) Aging in arteries produces
6) Blood vessel wall compliance increases as transmural pressure increases (T / F)
Back to Index