2) The arterioles are the site of a large pressure drop, therefore, their vascular resistance is (high/low).
3) Windkessel vessels serve to (increase/decrease) continuous arterial and capillary blood flow, but are present only in the systemic circulation ( T / F ).
4) The veins contain approximately (25%, 45%, 65%) of blood volume, while the capillaries hold (1%, 5%, 20%) at any given time.
5) The major portion of extracellular fluid is found in the circulatory system ( T / F ).
6) The glomerular and tubular capillary beds are an example of two resistances in (series/parallel).
7) Mean aortic pressure is about 100 mmHg, while mean pulmonary artery pressure is about 16 -18 mmHg, suggesting that pulmonary vascular resistance is approximately (the same as/1/5 - times) that of systemic resistance.
For More Questions