8) The Poiseuille equation assumes
9) The ratio of dynamic hematocrit to static hematocrit increases in tubes of diameter less than approximately 1 mm (T / F).
10) Cardiac output is inversely related to hematocrit ( T / F ).
12) Turbulent blood flow is more likely with a rough wall or sharp corners in a vessel ( T / F ).
13) The Reynolds number tells you for certain whether turbulence will be present ( T / F ).
14) The Reynolds equation is named for Sir Joshua Reynolds ( T / F ).
Return to Index