1) During exercise, blood flow to brain (increases/decreases/doesn't change).
2) Which one of the following structures has the highest specific blood flow in the resting subject? (heart/skeletal muscle/skin/kidney).
3) Cardiovascular Reserve is dependent on increases both in cardiac output and of ( ..................... ).
4) Which of the following is not needed in calculation of cardiac output using the Fick principle?
5) Left ventricle coronary blood flow is dependent upon the difference between arterial blood pressure and ventricular luminal pressure ( T / F ).
6) Coronary ischemia can only be alleviated by increasing coronary blood flow ( T / F ).
Return to Index