7) Mitral valve insufficiency (incompetence) results in
8) Aortic insufficiency (incompetence ) results in
9) Cardiac reserve is dependent to a greater extent on increases in heart rate than of ( ............... ).
10) The oxygen saturation and content of blood in the right ventricle is about (50%, 10 ml/dL/ 75%, 10 ml/dL / 75%, 15 ml/dL).
11) Stroke volume is equal to end-diastolic volume minus end-systolic volume ( T / F ).
12) The pulmonic valve opens (before / after) the aortic valve and closes (before / after ) the aortic valve.
13) The third heart sound is heard when? ( the beginning of rapid filling / start of atrial contraction)
Click to Return