Historic Images of Royal Oak, Today, D. Penney, 2001


Clawson monument standing at the entrance to the Northwood subdivision, Northwood Boulevard at Crooks Road (September, 2001). The detail image below reads, "ON THIS SITE STOOD THE OLD HOMESTEAD OF DR. FIRMAN W. CLAWSON, THE ORIGINAL OWNER & SUBDIVIDER OF NORTHWOOD. 'THE HOMESITE BEAUTIFUL'. PLANNED & PLANTED, A.D 1900".




Back to Directory Image